FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Umbrellas are not permitted
No pets are allowed.
Tickets will also be on sale at the event. There will be additional $5. Surcharge for tickets purchased on-site on the day of the event.
No. All patrons are charged the applicable prices for the designated sections.
All artists are scheduled to perform “rain, or shine”. The event will continue unless cancelled by a city official.
On-site activities will include:
- Food & Beverage: A variety of food and beverage will be served.
- Beverage: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Marketplace: Areas will be set up for purchase of items such as arts & crafts, CD’s, t-shirts, souvenir items and gifts.
- Displays: Non-for-profit organizations and vendors.
- Interactive stations: Games, photos, and other exciting interactive activities.
You will not be allowed to bring food, beverage, or coolers into the event. A variety of food and beverages will be on sale at the event
The VIP section consists of an up close and personal experience of the performances with a guaranteed seat at a table.
The preferred Viewing section are provided chairs.
The General Admission section requires one bringing their own seating.
No Cameras, Camcorders, or other video recording devices are permitted in the park.
No. Tickets are non-refundable.
ATMs will be available.
Re-entry is not permitted.